Monday, May 28, 2007

Ghostwriting Uncovered - How To Become A Ghostwriter

I have finally followed my dreams and successfully quit my day job. I have to say I really am loving it and in order to help others do the same I have launched my new website Ghostwriting Uncovered - How To Become A Ghostwriter

The aim of my website is to help others understand exactly what is needed to start, run, and maintain a successful ghostwriting business.

It's not all about the writing you know and there are numerous other things that you need to take into consideration. My website explains it all.

On a more personal note everything here is going really well. Conor is now nearly 10 months old, can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. Emma is nearly 4 and getting more and more curious every day. We have just passed the "Why" stage and I am so glad, there are only so many "Whys" you can listen to before you start to run out of answers.

I know that I have been very quite of late but that is about to change. I am hoping to post at least three times a week and bring you details of everything that is going on in my writing world.

Don't forget you can always check out my other blog www.ghostwritinguncovered.com/Blog if you want to learn more about ghostwriting.

Until next time,

keep writing,

Amanda